Wow, thank you all for the kind comments you left on my last post! I'm flattered. :-) To answer Karin's question, I did use the floss colours called for in the chart. Also, a quick shout-out to sharp-eyed Nicky who noticed there is no "U" in the alphabet of the design! I didn't notice it until you pointed it out, and after carefully looking at the chart, it appears that the "U" was not included.
I have managed to get some stitches into the Reindeer Stocking on evenings I'm not too tired to stitch (work has been so busy), so here's an updated photo of my progress. One reindeer is almost complete! I've got through almost an entire skein of Caron Watercolours for his nose. (The colours in this photo are much truer than the colours shown in the first photo that I posted.)
This week I received my order of 25 skeins of various Crescent Colors, Weeks Dye Works, and Gentle Art Sampler Thread that I ordered with the stash money I received at Christmas. The threads are for a number of different CCN/LHN designs, as well as Metamorphosis by Ink Circles. Of course, having all those lovely threads in my hands made me want to start something new! I really wanted to start Joyful Summer by CCN, but I just ordered the fabric for it this week (as well as for a couple other designs), so I've decided to start Spring Violets by CCN.
Spring is still at least a couple of months away in my part of the world, but I working on this design should make it feel a little more spring-like now!
Thanks for stopping by!